***This post contains affiliate links, which means a portion of any purchase will help support this blog and keeps my site up and running , at no added cost to you. Thank you!
If you’re looking for a new comfort food recipe this Ritz Cracker Creamy Chicken Bake has easily become one of our top favorite go to meals. If you’re like me and tired of making the same ole thing all the time, but also have had a lot of Pinterest fails then you will be impressed by this easy and quick recipe.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried new meals from Pinterest that look amazing, but just never live up to what they say. I can promise you that I wouldn’t take the time to share this unless it wasn’t one of our very favorites.
Also, warning…..this is not a fancy recipe blog and I must give credit where credit is due. I got this recipe originally from The Diary Of A Real Housewife and have made some of my own tweaks to it. If you want fancy videos and higher quality pics then check out her site. So far I’ve only tried this recipe, but it’s the real deal.
It’s one of those comfort food recipes that I would definitely whip up for a pot luck or small group at church.
Ritz Cracker Creamy Chicken Bake
5 cups cooked chicken (fully cooked and shredded)
(2) 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
3 cups white rice (optional for on the side)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups crushed Ritz crackers (about 1.5 sleeves)
6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix chicken with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and seasonings. Add to the bottom of your prepared casserole dish.
- Top your casserole with shredded cheese and then crushed crackers and melted butter on top. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Make rice according to directions. Spread chicken bake over rice and serve.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $27.48Was: $74.99
Also make sure to check out my Gloria Jeans Cookie Chiller Dupe for a great dessert option!